Belly Burn FAQ
Belly Burn Project - FAQ
In this special audio supplement, Get-Fit Guy Ben Greenfield answers all your questions about the foods included in the Belly Burn Project nutritional program:
- Can I drink cow’s milk?
- Can I get kombucha or kefir at a grocery store, and if so, what do I get?
- Can I use Stevia sugar substitute?
- Can I drink diet soda or Crystal Lite?
- Is wine allowed?
- What are some good protein options for vegetarians?
- What do I do if I have knee and low back pain?
- What are the best seed and nut options?
- Which energy bars should I eat?
- For between-meal snacks, what should I choose?
- How do I know if I should take supplements?
Have you joined the Belly Burn Project? If so, tell us how things are going in Comments below.
Get Mighty Mommy's Belly Burn Blueprint
Want to use the exact Belly Burning blueprint that Mighty Mommy is using, and get access to all the live workshops we'll be doing over the next 12 weeks? Just go here: http://goo.gl/OaGuF
More Belly Burn Resources
- Webcast #1 (Video) |
- Webcast #1 (Audio) |
- Webcast #2 (Video) |
- Webcast #3 (Video) |
- Webcast #4 (Video) |
- Free Fat Burning Tips(Video) |
- FAQ |
- Food Substitutions