Belly Burn Food Substitutions
Belly Burn Project - Dietary Recommendations
Here are some general dietary recommendations for the Belly Burn Project, from Get-Fit Guy:
- Eat mostly whole, natural foods.
- When possible, choose organic animal products, including fish, seafood, poultry, beef, lamb, and eggs.
- Rather than commercial dairy, try to eat whole, naturally-produced milk products from pasture-fed cows. Choose whole yogurt, cultured butter, whole cheeses, and fresh sour cream.
- Rather than processed vegetable oils, use more traditional fats and oils including butter and other animal fats, extra virgin olive oil, expeller expressed sesame and flax oil, and tropical oils like coconut and palm oil.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, preferably organic, in salads and soups, or lightly steamed or sautéed.
- Use whole grains and nuts that have been prepared by soaking and sprouting to neutralize phytic acid and other anti-nutrients or buy raw nuts and seeds at your local grocery store.
- Include probiotic-rich fermented foods such as yogurt, kefir, kimchee, sauerkraut, miso, etc.
- Use healthy additives such as Celtic or Himalayan sea salt and a variety of herbs and spices for better tasting meals.
- Make your own salad dressing using apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and flax oil. Check out Nutrition Diva’s video on making your own healthy salad dressing.
- Use natural sweeteners in moderation, such as raw honey, maple syrup, dehydrated cane sugar juice, and Stevia powder.
Get Mighty Mommy's Belly Burn Blueprint
Want to use the exact Belly Burning blueprint that Mighty Mommy is using, and get access to all the live workshops we'll be doing over the next 12 weeks? Just go here: http://goo.gl/OaGuF
More Belly Burn Resources
- Webcast #1 (Video) |
- Webcast #1 (Audio) |
- Webcast #2 (Video) |
- Webcast #3 (Video) |
- Webcast #4 (Video) |
- Free Fat Burning Tips(Video) |
- FAQ |
- Food Substitutions