Grammar Girl's Guide to AP Style
The Associated Press Stylebook is the essential reference guide for anyone writing not only newspaper and magazine copy but also press releases.
Who better to guide you than the New York Times best-selling Grammar Girl, Mignon Fogarty? Master the Stylebook in a clear and easy series of short videos and quick quizzes.
Join her, and you'll
- Learn about quirks and variations in punctuation
- Find out how to properly use collective nouns
- Correctly use numbers in headlines and copy from now on
- Learn when a dog should be referred to as "he" or "she," rather than "it"
- Figure out how to handle names and initials, and when U.S. should be written US
- Avoid the common goofs copywriters make when writing about ranges of dollars, days, hours or percentages