Long time fans of the Get-Fit Guy might be currently scratching their heads, wondering who exactly I am.
For the pertinent information you can take a look at my official Quick and Dirty Tips bio but for the nitty gritty, we thought it might be fun and perhaps even helpful to give you a list of fun facts that you won’t find in any official biography, website, or Wikipedia page. These are the types of facts you might hear at a family gathering, during a candid coffee chat, or maybe even over an adult beverage (or two).
10 Fun Facts About QDT's New Get-Fit Guy
- I grew up in the Canadian city of Edmonton which is on the same northern latitude as Minsk, Belarus, where I briefly attended Ballet School.
- I played the accordion, banjo, and flute in the Celtic Rock band, Captain Tractor, for much of the 1990s.
- My interest in running marathons was prompted by an offhanded comment a cardiologist made while treating me for a heart infection (myocarditis).
- I have participated in over 75 triathlons, marathons and a variety of other races.
- I graduated college with a certificate in Theatre Arts.
- I am ambidextrous.
- I prefer Apple but I have been known to use Windows.
- I would eat sushi for every meal if given the chance.
- I love napping.
- My life’s goal is to live in a place where I never have to wear long pants.
There you go! I hope that helped you get to know me better or at least gave you a giggle (or two).
For more info, tips, and to join the conversation, head over to Facebook.com/GetFitGuy or twitter.com/getfitguy. Also don't forget to subscribe to the Get-Fit Guy podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, SoundCloud, Spotify, Google Play or via RSS.