May Fridel joins the Clever Cookstr to talk about ayurvedic cooking and Indian cuisine for health and flavor.
May Fridel is the author of the Indian Cuisine Diabetes Cookbook. Recognized as one of the leading spice aficionados in America, May has combined her extensive knowledge of spices with her culinary expertise to launch both the cookbook and Passion for Spices, a premium line of spice blends that are both healthier and eco-friendly. She joins the Clever Cookstr this week to talk about:
* What makes Indian cuisine a great fit for people who are looking to shift to a healthier diet
* Ayurveda and the ayurvedic approach to cooking
* Some of the key ingredients in Indian cuisine with antioxidant or anti-inflammatory properties
* Some of the prevalent techniques in Indian cooking
* Go-to recipes for an easy weeknight dinner
* and much more!
To hear the full interview with May, listen in the top right hand player, or on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.