Looking for great gifts that won't break the bank? Money Girl's 5 unique ideas for gift giving.
f you’re looking for last-minute holiday gifts that won’t break the bank, here are 5 unique ideas:
- College Savings Gift Card: you or other family members can beef up a child’s college fund by purchasing a GradSave gift card that’s redeemable online for any 529 or college savings plan.
- Museum Memberships: are educational, fun gifts for children and adults. Find a science or art museum and purchase a pass that saves money all year long.
- Music Lessons: allow loved-ones to try out their singing voice or learn how to play an instrument. Contact a local music store for instructor referrals or more information.
- Coupons: are easy to give at the last-minute or to show your creativity. For instance, “Trip to the Zoo Coupon” or “Trip to Your Favorite Store Coupon” gives children or adults something special to look forward to.
- Magazine Subscriptions: are inexpensive gifts that appeal to anyone with an interest or hobby in thousands of topics, like home decorating, cars, boating, personal finance, or art. Click here to get discounts on the most popular magazine subscriptions.
Other Links You Might Like:
How to Save Money by Getting Fit
5 Clever Ways to Save More Money
25+ Best Tools for Money Management and Productivity
Family Financials: What to Expect When You’re Expecting
The Best Checking Accounts Allow You to Bank the Benefits
Get the Money Girl Book!
Looking for more money advice or a great gift? Pick up a copy (or several!) of Money Girl’s Smart Moves to Grow Rich. It tells you what you really need to know about money without bogging you down with what you don’t. Get the ebook version or paperback at your favorite book seller today!
White Boxes with Red Ribbons photo from Shutterstock.