This week, I’m sharing a special bonus episode of Julie Morgenstern’s new podcast, Time to Parent.
A few weeks ago, I had organizing expert and bestselling author Julie Morgenstern on Mighty Mommy to talk about the methods from her new book and podcast, Time to Parent. I'm excited to be sharing an episode from her show with you this week!
In it, Julie talks with special guest Elizabeth—a parent who had struggled to find balance between her work and home life. I know many of my readers and listeners probably worry about that fundamental balance. Fear not: Julie's organizing tactics may help you too. Listen to the episode to hear more about:
- Arranging your parenting life, including all the logistics behind running a household such as cooking, cleaning, and organizing physical space
- Why avoiding can make the arranging you need to do even harder later
- How organizational chaos impacts kids—from a licensed clinical psychologist
- Why having systems can help reduce stress and support a family’s collective goals
- How focusing on “hot spots” can help you get more organized
- The value of consistency when it comes to a morning routine—and how anchors can help mark transition points
Listen to Time to Parent on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get podcasts, and then subscribe for future advice from Julie Morgenstern on how to bring out the best in your child and you.