The adage is that dating is a minefield. The modern dating scene can be especially treacherous. In this episode of Modern Manners Guy, we get the rules on modern dating from two women who know – from different ends of the maturity divide. How has courting and dating etiquette changed over the years?
Modern Manners Guy, Richie Frieman recently sat down with hosts Kim and Grandma Gail from the popular podcast Excuse My Grandma to discuss all things dating.
Grandma knows best…about dating?
In this interview you’ll hear Richie, Kim and Grandma Gail discuss:
- What are the rules for being on time for a date?
- Is it a red flag when a potential suitor spills their life’s details on a date?
- How rude is it when a date texts when you’re out together?
- When is it fair to tell a friend that you think a potential partner is right for them (or not!)?
- Is it a turn-off when someone you’re dating doesn’t take you as their plus-one to an event?
- And so much more…
Watch the full interview here:
Read also: How to Best Handle a Freeloader with Grace
Get more tips for creating a more polite life on the Modern Manners Guy podcast.